- Marble Wine Chiller – This would be a beautiful and sophisticated piece to any bar area!
- Le Creuset Dutch Oven – we have this and not only is it functional, it is like a piece of jewelry for your kitchen!
- Le Creuset Gold Knob – Make your dutch oven even more beautiful with this custom gold knob!
- Gray Marble Picture Frame – Add a family photo and it is the perfect gift for someone!
- Terra Cotta Bowls – These bowls are on my wishlist! I have had my eye on one for awhile. They are classic and will never go out of style!
- Made for Living book – We are huge fans of Amber Lewis and cannot wait to get our hands on her latest book. It is also beautiful to display as decor!
- Glass Oil Decanter – This is another gift idea that is both functional, but would also look beautiful displayed on the countertop!
- Olive Oil Dips – There is nothing better then bread dipped into seasoned oil! I also love that this comes in a sweet gift-bag, it would pair perfectly with the oil decanter!
- Voluspa Candle Set – These candle (well, all Voluspa candles) smell amazing and they are also beautiful to look at!
- Beveled Cheese Board – I love the shape and that it is a wood/marble blended board and bonus points because it can be personalized!
- Wine Stopper with Charms – I always love a two-fer and this checks (the two) boxes! It would also be great gifted with a bottle of wine or a great stocking stuffer.
- Marble and Copper Bowl – They are labeled as dipper bowls, but I think they would be perfect on a nightstand for jewelry, or displayed in a kitchen or shelf.
- Marled Knit Throw – I have heard rave reviews from several people on how cozy this blanket is and not to mention it is pretty to look at!
- Cocktail Glasses – These glasses are absolutely stunning! They scream modern Gatsby but also classic and will never go out of style. I bet any drink would taste better out of these glasses.
- Clear Jewelry Holder – I think this doesn’t have to be a jewelry holder but instead would look beautiful displayed on a shelf or bathroom.
- Always Pan – I have seen this pan all over the Gram and have been totally influenced. I love the non-stick feature and am dying to try it out!
Shop our Favorites
Disclosure: We are happy to share products and links with you! Some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you use them to make a purchase, we may earn a small commission on the sale.