I am so excited to share some of my favorite spring decor items! I personally love clean and classic pieces that will carry over year after year.
- White Bowl – This would look great on an island, table or sideboard filled with the lemons or with some artichokes!
- Accent Lemons – I love that these lemons come with the stems and leaves attached! I think it makes them look more real and the green breaks up all the bright yellow!
- Solid Blue Pillow – Although I write solid blue, this pillow is actually two-toned and a lighter shade of blue on the other side – so pretty!
- Artwork – As you can tell from my home, I love light and bright, which is exactly what I see in this artwork. It is the small pop of yellow that makes it perfect for Spring and Summer.
- Fiddle Leaf Tree – I have raved about olive trees in the past, but this Fiddle Leaf is next on my list. I love that you can change up the look by placing it in a basket or a concrete pot.
- Natural Wood Bowl – This is such a beautiful natural wood that would be beautiful with fresh fruit or veggies.
- Welcome Mat – The classic font on this mat is what drew me to it! This is on my list to buy and layer on top of another patterned rug.
- Basket – Not my first time sharing this basket, and not my last.
- Marble Sphere Decor – Picture this on a shelf or desk sitting on top of a stack of books!
- 3 Piece Faux Grass – We have this displayed in our kitchen and we love it!
- Scalloped Jar – I love the texture that this would bring to a surface.
- Striped Pillow – Would go beautifully with the solid pillows listed above!
- Natural Pouf – I can see two of these sitting under a console table or in a family room to add extra seating.
- Terracotta Vase – These concrete vases are a big trend right now and I hope they are here to stay – they are beautiful!
- Artificial Eucalyptus Leaves – Great reviews and would be perfect in the vase above.
Disclosure: We are happy to share products and links with you! Some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you use them to make a purchase, we may earn a small commission on the sale. This helps us fund the reoccurring fees and expenses that go along with running a blog site.