Shopping for a Dad can be tough – either they have everything you want to get them within your budget, or they are unlikely to use or wear any of the ideas you have thought of. To help you out, we have created a Father’s Day Gift Guide with tools, electronics, and cool gadgets that any Dad is sure to love!
For the tool gift guide, John has recommended tools that he actually has (and that he loves). They are featured in the video below and the links to purchase these Dad-approved tools are in the carousel below.
Our other gift guide focuses on all the cool gadgets and gizmos. Below is a list of those items with an explanation of why we love and recommend each:
- Amazon Echo Show – Useful to visually see your shopping list, home depot list, etc. and can link to popular video streaming services so you can watch your favorite show when your kids take over your main TV.
- Apple Air Buds – Take those conference calls like a boss with these small, yet powerful ear buds. Great for music too!
- Ray-Ban Sunglasses – Classic shape looks great on most faces, and the polarized lenses make everything crystal clear.
- Wireless Charger – You are not a caveman, stop plugging cables into your phone! Just drop your phone on the pad to charge.
- Sperry Boat Shoes – You don’t have to own a boat to rock these preppy kicks! These are the unofficial shoe of summer and go great with everything – even cargo shorts.
- Ring Doorbell – Who dat? Visually see who is at your door so you can hide and turn out the lights when needed. Integrates with the Ring Alarm system, and can be linked to the Amazon Echo Show (mentioned above).
- Electric Razor – Less time, less mess, less blood…electric razors are the way to go!
- Lunchbox – When you lunchbox looks like it should be transporting an organ, you need to replace it with one that is a bit more stylish and socially acceptable.
- Bloody Mary Mix – Who doesn’t like a nice bloody mary every so often? We love this bundle that gives plenty of options and spices to make the perfect bloody mary!
- Picture Frame TV – This TV has saved many marriages – the guys get the big screen TV they want and when it’s not in use, it looks like a pretty framed picture that the ladies admire.
Disclosure: We are happy to share products and links with you! Some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you use them to make a purchase, we may earn a small commission on the sale. This helps us fund the reoccurring fees and expenses that go along with running a blog site.